[3dem] K2 files

Eric Gilles Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 21 20:33:37 PDT 2016

Hi all,
I have a fair amount of .dm4 image stacks from a K2 camera. they are all too big (2.7GB) for my windows 32bit version of DM (yes i know I should upgrade to 64 bits, soon) . I would like to open these images with MOTIONCORR on my linux system.
Is there any way of transforming the .dm4 in .mrc stacks without DM?
regards
Eric

Assoc. Prof Eric Hanssen

Head - Advanced Microscopy Facility
Honorary Principle Fellow - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au> | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509
Web: www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au<http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au/>