[3dem] Regarding Image Quality from FEI Tecnai G2 Polara

Grassucci, Robert rg2502 at cumc.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:31:02 PDT 2016

Hi Sayan,
Anchi's suggestion that it may camera related triggered a thought that it might be a camera cooling problem.  If the camera temperature fluctuates too much then it can greatly affect the bias of the camera.  Check your water temperature and flow rate.  Just another one of the many suggestions you can throw at the FEI engineer.
Best,
Bob