[3dem] Regarding Image Quality from FEI Tecnai G2 Polara

Sayan Bhakta 19sayanbhakta89 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:43:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. Surely I would convey your suggestions to the
FEI engineer who has come to check up. Unfortunately most of their service
engineers (at least the ones sent to our lab) are not that much acquainted
with Polara. They had been just checking what the problem might be with
different trials and came to the end of their stipulated time of visit and
hand over the problem to their indian partners who are not even trained
with polara. Hence I have been looking for these suggestions and will look
forward more so that I can at least suggest them the ways to fix the
problem. I have also seen that there are many of the FEI persons over here.
I would be highly obliged if any expert from them can put forward some
points.

Sayan

--

Sayan Bhakta

Research Scholar

Group of Dr. Jayati Sengupta

CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Biology

Kolkata, West Bengal

India