[3dem] wanted: 2nd-hand screening cryo-electron microscope

Schneider, Sarah sarah.schneider at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 09:32:23 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre in London is very interested in purchasing a second-hand cryo-electron microscope for mainly single particle cryo-EM. A budget for this has been pre-approved and we're ready to proceed. We would be grateful for any hints on 120kV or 200kV cryo-electron microscopes currently available or to be sold in the next year. Preferably they would be located in Europe. In addition, if you have a fast CCD camera on offer, let us know.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Best wishes, Sarah

--

Sarah Schneider