[3dem] Turn-key cryoEM GPU workstations and clusters

Dr. Clara Cai marketing at singleparticle.com
Thu Oct 6 09:54:57 PDT 2016

Dear cryo-EM users,

We are excited to announce the launch of turn-key GPU-processing
workstations for cryo-EM. Due to the availability of GPU-accelerated
cryo-EM software routines, anyone can have the power of a 200+ CPU-core
cluster at their fingertips with the incorporation of GPU accelerators in a
workstation (benchmark from RELION 2.0). While purchasing GPUs may be
straightforward, setting up these accelerators into an optimized hardware
environment can be challenging and time consuming.

To help the community transition into this new processing environment, we
are offering GPU workstations balanced for cost and performance. It comes
with 3-year hardware warranty and is pre-installed with cryo-EM software
packages. This means that you can start processing your cryo-EM dataset
right after unboxing the unit and powering it on.

In addition to our processing workstations, we want to empower our
customers with all the necessary tools to determine cryo-EM structures.
This means that we also offer support from cryo-EM experts, cost effective
data storage and GPU clusters, as well as consulting services to help new
users get off the ground.

To learn more about us and to request a quote (ask for launch special),
please visit our website:

http://www.singleparticle.com/

We look forward to working with you and thanks for your time,

Best regards,

Clara

Dr. Clara Cai

Single Particle, LLC

Silicon Valley & San Diego, California

Manufacturing in the US, Ireland and China