[3dem] Shutter problems with Digital Micrograph ver 3.1

Shigematsu, HIDEKI hideki.shigematsu at riken.jp
Sun Nov 27 18:05:56 PST 2016

John,

We have had a different issue with shutter function on GMS3.1 with our Tecnai Arctica. On our Arctica, the shutter function is working OK at least the camera had been inserted. Just because of there is no signal for screen position on our Arctica, once the camera had been retracted, shutter would not work with any of screen position. Our gatan service engineer said this is correct behavior, but I am asking local gatan to communicate with Chris Booth for this issue.

Best,

Hideki
-----
Hideki Shigematsu Ph. D.

Senior Scientist
RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies
1-7-22 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0045 Japan
Phone: +81-45-503-9204

>>> 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu