[3dem] programme Cryo-Microscopy Group annual meeting Wednesday, 16th November 2016- University of Nottingham (UK)

Raffaella Carzaniga raffaella.carzaniga at crick.ac.uk
Wed Nov 2 09:35:30 PDT 2016

Dear All,

On behalf of the CMG committee may I remind you about the programme of
this year’s Cryo-Microscopy Group annual meeting Wednesday, 16th November
2016- University of Nottingham (UK)

Registration for the meeting is available at
http://www.cryomicroscopygroup.org.uk/registration.php

PROGRAMME
http://www.cryomicroscopygroup.org.uk/CMG2016.php

Michael Zachmann, Cornell University, New applications in material science
 enableb by Cryo-FIB lift-out and cryo  STEM

Morgan Beeby, Imperial College London High-throughput cryo-tomography
using a side-entry cryoholder: insights into molecular evolution and
function

Tecnobyte 1 - LOT -Recent Developments in Direct Detection Cameras for
Cryo-EM
Tecnobyte 2 - Linkam - A novel approach to plunge freezing and automated
sample handling
Tecnobyte 3 ­- JEOL Title TBC

Dan Claire, eBIC- Diamond Light Data collection at the electron
Bio-Imaging Centre (eBIC)

Freeze Frame Competition
Lunch
CMG AGM meeting

Deryck Mills, MPI for Biophysics Cryo-EM: My journey to the final Frontier

Martha Briceno de Gutierez, Johnson Matthey -Practical applications of
Cryo Microscopy in Industry

Best wishes
Raffa

Raffaella Carzaniga PhD
Deputy Head of Electron Microscopy
The Francis Crick Institute
London UK
 http://www.crick.ac.uk

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.