[3dem] PDRA position available

Neil Ranson N.A.Ranson at leeds.ac.uk
Fri May 13 10:08:20 PDT 2016

Dear All,

We have a two-year MRC-funded PDRA position available in Leeds to work on a project entitled

The roles of the pre-genomic RNA in Hepatitis B Virus nucleocapsid assembly.

We are looking for a motivated structural biologist, ideally with cryo-EM experience, but we envisage extensive model-building will be required so a X-ray crystallographer with a strong desire to gain EM experience might also be suitable. This is part of a larger project, and extension beyond two years may be possible for the right candidate, who will have access to world-class facilities for cryo-EM including two Titan Krios microscopes.

(Much more) Further information is available online at:

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=4962&forced=1

Please drop me a line with any informal enquiries.

KR,

Neil Ranson

Dr Neil Ranson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
School of Molecular & Cellular Biology
University of Leeds | LEEDS | LS2 9JT |  UK.
Astbury Building: Room 8.108
Tel:  0113 343 7065 | E: n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk | Twitter: twitter.com/Astbury_BSL