[3dem] Tecnai F20

Egelman, Edward H. (ehe2n) ehe2n at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon May 2 11:32:58 PDT 2016

Hi,
  We have a Tecnai F20 in good working condition that is no longer being used (replaced with a Titan Krios) and the space it occupies is needed. We are putting this up for “bid” and the best offer wins. The microscope was purchased 15 years ago, and has been under an FEI service contract until we stopped using it about one year ago. I would be happy to provide additional details for anyone with a serious interest in this.
Regards,
Ed

Edward H. Egelman, Ph.D.
Harrison Distinguished Professor
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics
University of Virginia
phone: 434-924-8210
fax: 434-924-5069
egelman at virginia.edu<mailto:egelman at virginia.edu>