[3dem] Leica EM GP

David Belnap dbelnap at cores.utah.edu
Sat Jan 9 17:34:58 PST 2016

Masahide and others,

Thank you for this feedback.  Actually, Masahide, I think a version of the KF-80 is available from Electron Microscopy Sciences here:  https://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/products/equipment/plunge_freezer.aspx.  From my recollection of the KF-80, it appears similar.  Perhaps the rights were sold to EMS, but I do not know.  So, I think your experience with the KF-80 might be useful for the community.

David