[3dem] Fwd: Biological Electron Microscopy Faculty Position in Stanford University - Application Extension to October 15

Georgios Skiniotis skinioti at umich.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:47:34 PDT 2015

*From:* Jzesern Tan <jstan at stanford.edu>
*Date:* September 28, 2015 at 6:04:56 PM GMT-3
*To:* "skinioti at umich.edu" <skinioti at umich.edu>
*Cc:* William Weis <weis at stanford.edu>
*Subject:* *Biological Electron Microscopy Faculty Position in Stanford
University - Application Extension to October 15*

On behalf of our Search Committee Chair, Bill Weis, I am writing to let you
know that we have extended the application deadline to October 15, 2015.

Please re-post or forward the attached flyer to appropriate scientists in
your lab and University.

Applicants can also follow this link to apply
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/5770.

Thank you,

Jzesern Tan

Faculty Affairs Administrator, Molecular & Cellular Physiology

Stanford University

279 Campus Dr.

Beckman Center B111

Stanford, CA 94305-5345