[3dem] ICON 2016: 1st International Conference On Nanoscopy in Basel, Switzerland, June 7-10, 2016

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Fri Oct 30 09:28:53 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are hereby announcing ICON Europe 2016, the 1st International Conference On Nanoscopy.

We invite you to attend this conference, which will be the first of this newly created series, uniquely focusing on super-resolution light microscopy.

Top speakers of the field are confirmed, including leading international scientists in the field of super-resolution light microscopy, such as Eric Betzig or Markus Sauer.

ICON 2016 will be held at the Biozentrum Basel, Switzerland, on June 7-10, 2016, and will be limited to a maximum of 250 participants. In addition to the 18 invited speakers, additional speakers chosen from submitted Abstracts will give shorter talks. There will also be posters sessions and plenty of time for discussion during free time.

We hope that the conference series will have a successful start with great science, lively discussions, and lots of new ideas arising from the interactions of the attending scientists.

For more information, please find the conference flyer attached or visit http://www.icon-europe.org
Please feel free to forward this email to anybody who might be interested in this conference.

Best regards,
Henning.

Henning Stahlberg, PhD
Prof. for Structural Biology, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University Basel
Mattenstrasse 26 | D-BSSE | WRO-1058 | CH-4058 Basel | Switzerland
http://c-cina.org | Tel. +41-61-387 32 62