[3dem] 3-D printable grid boxes

Victor K kvic45 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:03:16 PDT 2015

Dear Michael,
thanks a lot for your great contribution to science, old school style!

> Dear community,
>
> if anybody is interested, I would like to share 3-D printable grid boxes
> with you.

Please, publish (make available on the internet) everything you wanted to
for this! You created it, it's yours to give to others!

> Of course, if there is any legal issue with me providing these things,
> please also let me know ASAP! I had a look in patent data bases, but I
> could not find anything. Since, to my knowledge, these boxes are around in
> the same design since the ‘70s, I don’t expect any patent issues. Still,
> please let me know if there is anything and I will stop any sharing of the
> designs.

You are not charging anything for the design of a really obviously round
thing with holes that have a shape you yourself have created, on your own,
and blueprints of which you did not steal from some company's decades of
researching and designing. Publish it all right away. If it turns out to be
"some" company's "patent" - we all be glad, as a community, to see it acted
out.
Otherwise it's not science.

Good luck,
Victor