[3dem] New web-based deposition system for EMPIAR

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 03:22:11 PDT 2015

Dear all

EMPIAR (the image archive for EMDB; http://pdbe.org/empiar) now has a self-service web-based deposition system (https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/empiar/deposition/). The system is user-based so you can manage multiple depositions from your account, and multiple users can share access to a deposition. In order to use the deposition system we recommend that you start by having a look at the deposition manual (https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/empiar/deposition_manual). If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Best wishes

Ardan

Ardan Patwardhan
Coordinator - cellular structure & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649