[3dem] 3 professorships and a new EM facility!!

Linda Sandblad linda.sandblad at umu.se
Fri Oct 9 02:08:32 PDT 2015

Dear 3DEM list!!

Umeå University Sweden, Department of Molecular Biology is recruiting for 3 professorships!!
This may be highly interesting for candidates working in the field of 3D EM, since at the same time Umeå University is building a new EM facility. We have recently ordered 3 new microscopes, a Titan Krios (with direct detectors energy filter and phase plate), a Scios FIB/SEM and a 120 kV TEM, together with the current EM resources, new instruments will be installed during the summer 2016 and we will have a very nice lab for cryo-EM and tomography!

For further questions regarding the future EM facility please contact me or bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se<mailto:bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se>

For specifications regarding the announced professor positions see:

Physiology with an emphasis on molecular genetics
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:75120/

Biotechnology with an emphasis on molecular genetics
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/what:job/jobID:74993/

Cell- and molecular biology
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/what:job/jobID:73998/

You are very welcome!!