[3dem] pressure failure with Leica EM Pact2?

Paul Verkade bixpv at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 09:00:36 PDT 2015

Hi Gongpu,

Indeed pressure should go up to around 2050 bar.

A few things to check (which you probably already did).
If you turn the blue knob on the side you can adjust the pressure, try adjusting that.
Is the incoming pressure from the compressor OK (about 10bar)?

Let me know if it works (or not), otherwise I can think of a few other things to try / check.

Good luck,
Paul
__________________________________
Paul Verkade PhD FRMS
Reader in Cell Imaging
Wolfson Bioimaging Facility
Schools of Biochemistry and Physiology & Pharmacology
Biomedical Sciences Building
University of Bristol
University Walk
BS8 1TD Bristol