[3dem] Request to post a message

Driks, Adam adriks at luc.edu
Tue Nov 10 08:38:22 PST 2015

I would be grateful for any advice on purchasing a second hand transmission electron microscope. My institution is considering buying a used TEM for our microscopy core facility, for routine imaging of biological specimens at high dose. My understanding is that the key to making a purchase of this sort is to work with a reliable vendor who offers a solid service contract. Can anyone offer suggestions for vendors to contact, or any other
advice on how to ensure that we buy a reliable machine?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Adam Driks
Loyola University Chicago
adriks at luc.edu

Adam Driks, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Stritch School of Medicine
Loyola University Chicago
2160 South First Avenue
Maywood, IL 60153