[3dem] New webserver for tomography

Thomas Hrabe thrabe at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:39:27 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like to draw your attention a recently finished webserver for cryo tomography - localize.pytom.org <http://localize.pytom.org/> .
It follows the real life and specifically Bioinformatics trend for webservers. It allows the user to upload their tomograms and perform template matching on a remote machine (aka "in the cloud”).
Also, there’s a link to directly download and analyze tomograms from EMDB / PDBe.

It has already undergone some beta testing and hence I want to invite everyone interested to please have a look at it and give it a try.
Also, I appreciate any feedback, especially bugs or problems with the process.

Best,

Thomas

Thomas Hrabe (Ph.D.)
Sanford-Burnham