[3dem] Oversubscription for the 3DEM GRC

Eva Nogales enogales at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 11 07:32:06 PDT 2015

Dear all,

This year I am facing the largest oversubscription ever in the history of
our GRC. Two months before the official closure of the application process
we are already oversubscribed by 70 people (the site holds 178). Selecting
from those that have applied is very hard and I am sure I will have to
disappoint many (about 70). Those that have already been accepted should
register ASAP, or their spot will be given to someone else (the waiting
list is extensive!).

Thanks,

Eva Nogales
Chair, 2015 3DEM GRC