[3dem] Experiences with nearby construction?

Kieft, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Kieft at ucdenver.edu
Tue Jun 23 11:53:12 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to gather information regarding the impacts of nearby construction on existing cryo-EM facilities. Our campus is currently building a new cryo-EM facility and the site is a good one in terms of vibration, EMI, etc. However, there is the potential for a new building to be constructed 100-200 meters away in 4-5 years; this is obviously a concern to me.

Do you have experiences (positive or negative) with construction near an existing facility? If so, please email me - I have many questions.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey S. Kieft, Ph.D.
Professor
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Lab website:
http://www.medschool.ucdenver.edu/KieftLab
For mail/packages:
Jeffrey Kieft
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics Mail Stop 8101
12801 East 17th Avenue, Room L18-9110
Aurora, CO 80045

phone: 303-724-3257
fax:      303-724-3215