[3dem] Subtomogram Averaging Workshop in Basel, 25-28 August: slots available

Castano Diez, Daniel daniel.castano-diez at brain.mpg.de
Mon Jun 22 06:12:19 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Some slots for the Subtomogram Averaging Workshop to be held in Basel (25-28 August) are still available.
We will use our software Dynamo to provide extensive hands-on training on all aspects of Subtomogram Averaging:  data management, advanced particle picking, alignment, refinement and classification.  Participants are encouraged to bring along their own data sets to analyse them in our High Performance Computing resources.
For more information, do not hesitate to send us an email or visit our webpage www.dynamo-em.org<http://www.dynamo-em.org>.
Best,

Daniel Castaño-Díez
Mikhail Kudryashev