[3dem] Faculty appointments in biological CryoEM and imaging, and biological physics- further information

Per Bullough p.bullough at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Jun 6 08:53:23 PDT 2015

Folks

It seems my attachment concerning new appointments in Sheffield did not make it through the system. Please find below, further details of developments at Sheffield.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss informally, especially if you cannot meet the next deadline.

Best wishes

Per

Imagine: Imaging Life

We are growing the scale and ambition of our biological and biomedical research activities with a multi-million pound investment in a strategic, flagship project, which will establish Sheffield as a centre for imaging. Imagine will develop and apply new microscopy technologies to advance our understanding of biological systems from individual molecules to whole tissues. We are recruiting talented, experienced individuals to enhance and expand our established team:

Ref: UOS010601
Chair/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Electron Microscopy

Ref UOS010600
Chair/Reader/Senior Lecturer in Biological Physics

Ref: UOS010599
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Optical Imaging Biophysics

Ref: UOS010598
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Biological Physics

This is a rolling programme of recruitment with an initial closing date of June 15th 2015.

To informally discuss any of the vacancies and possible future recruitment opportunities please contact Professor Per Bullough P.Bullough at sheffield.ac.uk (for EM post) or Professor Jamie Hobbs Jamie.Hobbs at sheffield.ac.uk.

Explore the possibilities at www.sheffield.ac.uk/imagine

———————————————————————————

Prof. Per A. Bullough
Krebs Institute for Biomolecular Research
Dept. of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
University of Sheffield
Firth Court
Western Bank
Sheffield S10 2TN