[3dem] Intergraph Photoscan and TVIPS F114 no longer needed

John Rubinstein john.rubinstein at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 2 12:22:06 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are in the process of moving our EM equipment into our new building and have an Intergraph Photoscan (i.e. Zeiss SCAI with Intergraph software) scanner and TVIPS F114 FastScan 1k x 1k CCD camera that we do not want to move. Both items were purchased around the beginning of 2007.

If anyone is interested in acquiring either of these pieces of hardware, please let me know and I will investigate with our administration what possibilities exist.

Best wishes,
John
--
John Rubinstein
Molecular Structure and Function Program The Hospital for Sick Children Research Institute