[3dem] Cryo Plunger for cryo EM

Andreas andreas.schmidt at uni-ulm.de
Wed Jan 28 05:03:35 PST 2015

Dear all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Ulm, Germany and our Institute
wants to buy another cryo plunger. We already bought a Gatan CP3 and now
I was asked to look for other commercial available cryo plungers. So far
I also found the Vitrobot by FEI, the EMS-002 Rapid Immersion Freezer by
EMS and the Leica EM GP by Leica. Are there any other companies selling
cryo plungers and would you recommend them? Or is there anyone who would
like sell their old device?

Best regards,
Andreas

--