[3dem] faculty search in Biomedical Engineering

Wriggers, Willy R. wwrigger at odu.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:43:12 PST 2015

Dear 3DEM community,

I'm writing as a member of a search committee in Biomedical Engineering at Old Dominion. We have an open rank position with a possible endowment (for senior candidates) posted:  https://jobs.odu.edu/postings/126

If you know of any qualified candidates with a computational, imaging or engineering interest, please consider this opportunity. ODU is part of the Virginia Tidewater / Hampton Roads area with a long tradition in industrial and aerospace engineering. The university is expanding biomedical engineering and we are welcoming candidates in biophysics and modeling.

Regards,
Willy

Willy Wriggers, Ph.D.
Frank Batten Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Program in Biomedical Engineering
Old Dominion University
238 Kaufman Hall
Norfolk, Virginia 23529