[3dem] Alignment file format conversion: etomo/Inspect3D

Charlotte Hamngren Blomqvist charlotte.hamngren.blomqvist at chalmers.se
Mon Jan 19 05:39:08 PST 2015

Dear all,

I used etomo for making an alignment of my tilt series, and now I wish to use it for SIRT reconstruction in inspect3D. How do I identify the IMOD alignment file (File format) and which command should I use to produce the *.ali file I need for Inspect3D?

(I know Inspect3D also allows for alignment, but it got much better when I used etomo.)

Best regards
Charlotte

_______________________
Charlotte Hamngren Blomqvist, PhD student
Filosofie magister i fysik / Msc in Physics

Teknisk fysik / Applied Physics
Eva Olsson group
Chalmers tekniska högskola / Chalmers University of Technology
SE-41296 Gothenburg, Sweden
Tel +46-(0)31 772 51 80
www.chalmers.se<http://www.chalmers.se/>
E-mail: charlotte.hamngren.blomqvist at chalmers.se<mailto:charlotte.hamngren at chalmers.se>

Visiting address: Fysikgränd 3, room F4417b