[3dem] Postdoc Position at the University of Virginia

Gahlmann, Andreas (ag5vu) ag5vu at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Jan 18 19:02:27 PST 2015

Dear All,

A postdoc position is available in my lab at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.

The position is for one year with possible extensions of up to three years.  Our work focuses on correlative 3D super-resolution fluorescence and electron microscopy using state-of-the-art instruments (home-built optical microscopes and FEI Titan Krios).  Candidates with an existing background in electron tomography are especially encouraged to apply.  Please visit our lab's website or go to jobs.virginia.edu and search for posting number 0615319 for further information.  Alternatively, please forward this message to anyone who may be interested.

Many thanks,
Andreas Gahlmann

Andreas Gahlmann, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Department of Chemistry
University of Virginia
Office: 434.924.3624   Cell: 503.803.8493
Email: agahlmann at virginia.edu<mailto:agahlmann at virginia.edu>
Web:   http://www.gahlmannlab.com