[3dem] Northern California Society for Microscopy Spring 2015 Meeting

Roseann Csencsits rcsencsits at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 18 13:14:41 PST 2015

NCSM is pleased to announce our spring meeting on Thursday, March 19 from 6-9 at Gatan in Pleasanton.

Our special MSA guest speaker will be Ilke Arslan, of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Her topic is:
3-D and In-situ Characterization of Nanomaterials in the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope

Our local guest speaker is Brigitte Papahadjopoulos-Sternberg, NanoAnalytical Laboratory. She will tell us about: Freeze-fracture Electron Microscopy on Nano- and Microstructures Suitable for Theranostics Delivery.

We hope you will join us on March 19 for a very informative meeting. Details, abstracts, and our membership form are available at http://www.ncsmicroscopy.org.  Please RSVP so we can have ample seating and dinners prepared.

Please feel free to invite your interested colleagues.

Best regards,
Roseann Csencsits,
President-Northern California Society for Microscopy