[3dem] FW: GRC

Cheng, Yifan YCheng at ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 9 11:09:49 PST 2015

I just received the forwarded email alert from GRC office. Just want to
forward it to the community so that you are aware of it.

For those who have not attended previous GRCs, the registration fee covers
the accommodation in the conference site during the meeting.

best,

Yifan

Yifan Cheng, Ph.D.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of California San Francisco
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Mission Bay, Genentech Hall, MC 2240
600 16th Street, Room S472D
San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Phone: 1-415-514-9707 (office), 1-415-514-9708 (lab), Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: ycheng at ucsf.edu
website: http://cryoem.ucsf.edu;
https://www.hhmi.org/scientists/yifan-cheng

Administrative Assistant: Melissa Paraiso
Phone: 1-415-514-4825; Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: melissa.paraiso at ucsf.edu