[3dem] INVITATION LETTER FOR EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERSHIP

Mohammed Iftekhar iftubip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 01:46:19 PDT 2014

*Dear Professor Dr. Greetings From Mohammed Iftekhar !! I would like to
Invite you for Editorial Board Membership Open Access Publications
(bimonthly)We are writing to invite you to join
the Editorial Board of International Journal of Advanced Pharma and
Bioengineering.  In making this request, we are particularly interested in
expanding representation on theBoard of those areas of expertise,
i.e.Pharmacological , biological science, and Bioengineering International
Journal of Advanced Pharma and Bioengineering is ardent to promote erudite,
pragmatic, and contemporaneous research work in the fields
of Pharmaceutical  and Bioengineering Technology. Therefore, IJAPB has
taken an initiative to setup e Journals and categorized the research field
for peer -reviewed, open access journals to be published. Hence, we would
like to invite you to join the elite group of our managing editors who are
actively participating in selection of papers and appointing editors for
peer review as managing editors and we are certain that with so much
enthusiasm and support, we can make our ambitious goal a reality. If you
accept this invitation, you can anticipate receiving occasional requests to
review papers close to your primary area of interest.  The reviewing load
is modest and should not exceed one to three papers per year. *

*We very much hope you will accept this invitation to become a member of
our editorial board. If so,we request you to send your CV / Resume and a
recent photograph with mail of consent to editor editors.ijapb at gmail.com
<editor.ijapb at gmail.com> as soon as possible. Thanks and we really
appreciate your contribution.*

FYI : Journal webpage is Under construction, We will send entire
information once its completed. Thanks for being patient

Please send

   - Title(Mr/Mrs/Dr/Prof)
   - Profession & Affiliation / Institution or Company with Country
   - Domain of Research / CV or Resume ( With Passport size Picture)
   - Contact details ( Email/Website/Mobile Number)

Kindly Fill all this in Form and Attachment CV+Passport size Picture

   - Editorial Board Membership Form
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PdfEyHJNJNRPTcLdM01gWba4jeerXqECzutmp8bWkZU/viewform>

Roles of editor

   - *Handling peer review of article*
   - *Planning for special issue*
   - *Covering any conference symposia*
   - *Planning for special Book issue*

*Share This Invitation For Related Professors and Colleagues.*
*Doctorate is must.*

*Sincere Regards*

*MOHAMMED IFTEKHAR (Asst.Managing Editor)*

*Int. J. Adv. Pharm. Bioeng. *

*Bangalore, INDIA ** MOB:* *+07259699189*

*editors.ijapb at gmail.com <editor.ijapb at gmail.com>*

*Mohammed Iftekhar * <https://twitter.com/CLINIMINDS2004>*[image:
cid:image008.png at 01CEA259.4D040060]*
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/mohammed-iftekhar/9/27/b9b>