[3dem] Particle picking within Relion 1.3 using projection images

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 08:30:57 PDT 2014

Dear Marcus,
If you want to make your own references from projections of 3D maps, you
should use relion_project to do so.
It is very important that you use a 3D reconstruction that you made in
RELION to make these projections.
relion-project is not accessible from the GUI, type in the command
without options to see the available options.
HTH, S
PS: These technical RELION_related questions are normally sent to the
ccpem list.

--
Sjors Scheres
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology