[3dem] New call open for International Doctoral Program at Pasteur Institut

frangube frangube at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:23:21 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

I want to draw your attention on a new call for the Pasteur - Paris University International Doctoral program, for students beginning in October 2015.
The deadline for candidates to contact our laboratories is November 7th, 2014 and the deadline for the application (to be prepared together with the laboratory) is November 21, 2014. Please see our website for the application procedure (see www.pasteur.fr/en/teaching/doctoral-programs/pasteur-paris-university-international-doctoral-program/current-call “Application information” and "FAQ").

Our proposed project, involving cryo EM and X-ray crystallography is described in details here : http://www.pasteur.fr/en/teaching/doctoral-programs/pasteur-paris-university-international-doctoral-program/current-call/ppu2015-34

This doctoral program is for students who have obtained or will obtain their Master degree (or equivalent) in life sciences from a non-French University. All students accepted into the program will receive a salary for living expenses, health insurance and paid tuition. The program is run in English and knowledge of French is not required.

If you know some talented master students who may be interested in this outstanding opportunity to do a PhD, please spread the word.

For further information and applications please contact francesca.gubellini at pasteur.fr and remi.fronzes at pasteur.fr

Best Regards,

Francesca Gubellini,

Dr Francesca Gubellini
Unité G5 Biologie structurale de la sécrétion bactérienne
Institut Pasteur, 25-28 rue du Docteur Roux
Bâtiment Metchnikoff, 3ème étage
75015 Paris, France
Tel bureau: +33 (0)14568 8864