[3dem] Stephen Fuller

Prasad, B V Venkatar vprasad at bcm.edu
Wed Sep 3 06:57:12 PDT 2014

It is really sad. Stephen was full of ideas.  It was so enjoyable to discuss with him on various fronts. He was such a charming and friendly personality, always willing to help.   I will certainly miss him.  My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Prasad
713-798-5686
"One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end."
― Jiddu Krishnamurti (Indian philosopher)