[3dem] Stephen Fuller

Wang, Da-Neng Da-Neng.Wang at med.nyu.edu
Wed Sep 3 06:55:39 PDT 2014

I overlapped with Steve at EMBL in the late 80s¹ till mid 90s¹.  He was
instrumental in building up the Structural Biology Program there. To the
postdocs and students in the Program, Steve was always very generous and
helpful.

Da-Neng
‹

-
Da-Neng Wang, Ph.D.
Professor
Structural Biology Program
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
New York University School of Medicine
540 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
USA