[3dem] (new ADs with attachment): 2 years Post doc and technician positions on INTER-ORGANELLE COMMUNICATION BY MEMBRANE CONTACT SITES in IJM

Francesca Giordano francy1977 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 01:49:09 PST 2014

Dear 3dem moderators,

Could you please diffuse for me these 2 years post doc and technician positions (see attachments)  to work on inter organelle communication by membrane contact sites available in our lab at Institut Jacques Monod?

The two positions are funded by ANR Jeune Chercheur and Marie Curie CIG.

Thank you!!!

Francesca Giordano