[3dem] Loosing tilt angle information by dm4Tomrc conversion

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Fri Nov 14 12:50:02 PST 2014

I should add that if there is something you'd like to see automatically converted in the header which isn't currently (in EMAN2.1), please just let us know. Alterations like this really take only a matter of minutes, and can save others a lot of time, but only if we're aware of them!

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.                Those who do
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging	           ARE
Baylor College of Medicine                                     The converse
sludtke at bcm.edu  -or-  stevel at alumni.caltech.edu               also applies
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel