[3dem] Error when aligning tilt series with eTomo

William Nicolas wjnicolas at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:47:02 PDT 2014

Hello,

I usually align my tilt series containing fiducial markers with tomoJ but I tried eTomo last time. It went fine with a little tilt series containing 61 images but when i try aligning a tilt series containint something like 130 images, it doesn’t want to go pass the generate coarse alignement step. It gives me an error saying it cannot open/read the transform file etc. (cf screenshot).

for information I tried aligning tilt series with a saxton scheme tilt increment and with a linear tilt increment and the problem seems to me to be the length of the tilt series (or the number or projections generated). Plus this error occurred on Mac OS X and windows 7.

Have you ever encountered such an error ? if yes what to do ?

Thanks in advance !

William Nicolas, PhD