[3dem] Virus on Carbon

Luiza Mendonça luizammend at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:13:03 PDT 2014

Wow, this really became a popular thread! Thank You everyone for all the
ideas, now it's time to test them! As soon as I have some results I'll
definitely post here again. As I said before, I can get some particles on
the holes, but they are clearly the minority. This is not a limiting factor
really (I just have to collect more tomograms). But it would be a nice
improvement to have! I'm happy you agree with me.
I'll keep you posted!

Best,
Luiza.