[3dem] set up for automatic filling of a cryo-holder 626 with N2.

Eric Gilles Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 01:59:25 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,
We have a Norhoff system here, it works like charm for either the holder or the microscope. It is a little fiddly with the holder but it does work.
Cheers
Eric

Eric Hanssen

Senior Research Fellow -Advanced Microscopy Facility
Adjunct Senior Fellow - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Bio21 Institute - 30 flemington rd - 3010
www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au<http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au>