[3dem] Post-doc position in Leeds, UK.

Neil Ranson N.A.Ranson at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 22:47:39 PDT 2014

Dear All,

A 3- year post-doctoral position is available immediately to work on the structural biology of ssRNA viruses and their assembly in my lab at the University of Leeds.  We already have several structures determined by cryo-EM and single particle image processing, at resolutions ranging from 6 to 3.2Å , so the system is up, running and ready to go, and highly likely to generate very high quality structural data. The project will therefore suit someone with a strong interest in structural biology, and in pushing the resolution of EM structures to the limit.

Please see: http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/438587-post-doctoral-research-fellow-structural-biology-of-ssrna-viruses

For more details, or to apply go to http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk<http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/>, reference FBSFO0064

Informal enquiries, e.g. About the facilities & environment in Leeds, more details on the project, start dates etc, please contact me directly for a chat.

All the best,

Neil Ranson

Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of Leeds
LS2 9JT. UK.

Astbury 8.108
E: n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk