[3dem] electron dose & data collection strategy for Titan Krios, 300kV, Falcon back thinned

m.maletta at nki.nl m.maletta at nki.nl
Tue Jan 14 02:35:32 PST 2014

Dear Sjors,
I never heard about kicking out the fist two frames. Do you have any idea why is so?
It is somewhat related to the charge-peeling of the exposure area?
Best
Max
Massimiliano Maletta
post-doc in
NKI Netherlands Cancer Institute -Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital Plesmanlaan 121 B6 1066CX Amsterdam
group of Peter Peters
www.nki.nl/research/peters/   | www.necen.nl
m.maletta at nki.nl
Tel : +31 20 512 2022