[3dem] Vitrobot Mark IV water cylinder

Bob Grassucci rg2502 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 11 18:23:34 PST 2014

Hi All,
I just wanted to follow up now that I have a second.  The problem turned
out to be a faulty fan that distributes the water vapor in the chamber.
We got a new one from a computer supply site for about $20 and after a
little diss assembly and reassembly we are back in business.  Thank you
for all your helpful suggestions.  I learned a lot and am glad it was a
inexpensive repair.
Regards,
Bob