[3dem] Postdoc position at Imperial College London

Luther, Pradeep K p.luther at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 09:20:49 PST 2014

Dear All,

A postdoc position is available in my lab at Imperial College London in the South Kensington Campus.

The post is for 2 years to work on electron tomography of cardiac muscle looking at myosin binding protein C.  Please see the attached advert for further details.

Please contact me for further information.   Also please pass this on to anyone else who you think may be interested.

Many thanks
Pradeep

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pradeep Luther