[3dem] RFI from NIGMS

David Stokes stokes at nyu.edu
Fri Apr 25 10:20:52 PDT 2014

I thought I would bring this recently announced Request for Information from NIGMS to everyone's
attention. Basically, they are soliciting community input about the value of supporting structural
biology resources that have a high impact on the community. Although it was written with the Protein
Structure Initiative in mind, they are also interested in resources that have been supported by
other means (e.g., R41 Research Resource awards). Now's your chance to be heard. Rumour has it that
EM is on the move.

Get more information here:
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-GM-14-115.html

--