[3dem] Sub-Tomogram Averaging Workshop with Dynamo in Basel, August 2014.

Misha Kudryashev mikhail.kudryashev at unibas.ch
Wed Apr 23 05:47:47 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce the third Workshop on Sub-Tomogram Averaging for
Cryo Electron Tomography Data, which will take place at the University of
Basel (Switzerland), August 19-22, 2014. The workshop will provide training
in the practical aspects of sub-tomogram averaging and further analysis
using our advanced Matlab-based software Dynamo .

Please find the preliminary program at http://www.dynamo-em.org/workshop;
To register please send an email to Daniel Castaño-Díez (
Daniel.Castano-Diez at brain.mpg.de) including information about your
affiliation, a short motivation statement (max 200 words) and if you would
volunteer to give a short talk. The best participant talk will again be
awarded with a high end NVIDIA graphics card.

The registration fee is 250 CHF, registration deadline is May 15th, we
however typically accept participants on a "first come - first serve" basis.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Basel,

Daniel Castaño-Díez,
Misha Kudryashev,
Henning Stahlberg

Misha Kudryashev, PhD