[3dem] RE: adsorption problems?

Eric Gilles Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 13 23:22:16 PDT 2013

HI Michael,
You have probably done it but just in case: have changed the charge of your grids? Eg. Glow discharge in the presence of methanol?
Cheers
Eric

Dr Eric Hanssen

Senior Research Fellow - Manager Advanced Microscopy Facility - Bio21 node
Adjunct Senior Fellow - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia