[3dem] Laser based phase plate

Ruben Diaz-Avalos rdiazavalos at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 30 11:54:33 PDT 2013

Very interesting... one can use the proposed Fabry-Perot cavity in the microscope as a contamination-free phase plate, and when not collecting images, just inject helium ions to trigger a fusion reaction and thus power up a few countries.

Cheers!

Ruben.

Ruben Diaz-Avalos, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology,
Briggs Hall,
University of California, Davis,
1 Shields Avenue,
Davis, CA 95616