[3dem] different mrc formats in relion-1.2 and xmipp-3. ???

Dieter Blaas dieter.blaas at meduniwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 14 10:53:34 PDT 2013

Dear Marin,
    thanks for the hint, but isn't that a misunderstanding?

I am not talking about a set of 3D volumes but just one 3D volume that
seems to be defined differently when output from xmipp-3.0 and
relion-1.2. Is there a way of changing the data in the header from  244
x 1 x 244 x 244 to 1 x 244 x 244 x 244? If so, everything might be fine!

best, Dieter

Dieter Blaas,
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Medical University of Vienna,
Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,