[3dem] Gatan 914 cryotransfer holder

Bowman, Valorie D vdb at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 25 05:16:05 PST 2013

Dear Frank,
We had this problem at Purdue as well and Paul was able to figure it out.
Is the body of the workstation frosting up where it joins the shaft?  If so
it, the O ring has worn out.  There is an O ring at the joint between the
shaft and the cup.  Replace it and you should be back to normal.

Cheers,

Valorie

Valorie Bowman
Senior Research Electron Microscopist,