[3dem] How to extract shift and rotation value

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Mon Feb 18 21:42:22 PST 2013

Dear Soojin,

as Steve has said, this strongly depends on the software you are using.
In Xmipp (3.0 and 2.4) these parameters are output by the 2D
classification methods. If this is the software you are using, we can
give you more specific details about how to locate them.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506